Books -- reading and writing.
Home, cooking, the weather.
And whatever connections I can make between these chapters of my life.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Head On Over!

Okay, I love to talk. Especially about writing.
And now I'm inviting you to click over and listen, or as my great Irish friend Edel always says,

"Come on over for a chinwag and a cup of tea!"

I'm at my friend Barbara O'Connor's blog this morning. If you want to join us, there's even a prize involved.

CLICK HERE for a bit of conversation.☜

Bring your own tea!

If that link's not clickable on your first try, here it is again.
 http://www.greetings-from-nowhere.blogspot.com/2012/02/augusta-scattergood-is-in-house.html
 Paste it in. Try again.
(We had a whole lot of fun talking Southern and all.)

2 comments:

PragmaticMom said...

Sounds fun. Will join you!

Augusta Scattergood said...

Now everybody needs to check out the funny video Barbara made of her drawing the winner!