Books -- reading and writing.
Home, cooking, the weather.
And whatever connections I can make between these chapters of my life.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Thanks, Two Writing Teachers!

I love connections.

I met Stacey Shubitz at my fabulous Highlights UNWorkshop last summer.

When Stacey invited me to be the very first Guest Author on their new series, I was honored. And thrilled.

CLICK right here to go there.

And maybe win a book or two!



(While looking for a picture of Stacey and me, writing our hearts out in Honesdale, instead I found these poetry rocks that inspire Highlights workshop writers and make them smile. But do click on over to Stacey's post this morning to find out more about her, see pictures, and comment to win my books. Did I say I love making writing connections?)








(And PS, I first put revising pen to paper on my new book THE WAY TO STAY IN DESTINY, at one of the very early Whole Novel workshops, with Carolyn Coman. Many moons ago...)


No comments: